Saturday, January 03, 2009

Day 3

Distance: 2.0 miles
Time: 20.04
Running total distance: 6.8 miles

Day 3
We spent a large chunk of the day today in Louisville celebrating my father-in-law's 60th birthday. I didn't have a lot of motivation to run when we got home. The temp was in the 50s and threatening rain. I was stiff from driving for three hours, doing some sitting at my sister-in-law's house, eating poorly while there (we were promised pizza... there was no pizza). But running no matter what is a pretty simple concept. Love it.

So I went down to the Oakland school track and set out to run a mile and a half and ended up running two. Right on. 

No comments:

So this is Christmas... I lift!

Hmmmm.... lifting... Just a quick pop in here (mostly because I did my first at-home lifting workout just a little bit ago, and I have ...