Thursday, January 08, 2009

Day 8--it's been a rough week

time: 11:15
distance: 1.1 miles

It's been a rough week. My aide was out of class today, and I'm wiped. The kids were great, but it doesn't matter... no matter how great they are, it's tough to stay patient all day long when there's no one else there to help sort and filter through the kids' 1000 questions. 

So runs have been rough, as well. Short. And I've been whiny. But I've been doing them. Last night I came close to staying home, but I committed to 31 days of running. And last night was... well, I had a headlamp on and was running up our road in the cold of the night thinking, "Fuck. I hate this." But there's also something to be said about doing something no matter what. No matter what. 

No comments:

So this is Christmas... I lift!

Hmmmm.... lifting... Just a quick pop in here (mostly because I did my first at-home lifting workout just a little bit ago, and I have ...