Friday, January 09, 2009

Day 9--A running streak

Turns out I'm not eligible for membership in the United States Running Streak Association until after a full year of being on a streak. Well, at least not eligible to be listed on their website as having held a streak for more than a year. This inspired me to consider extending my streak. But then I thought, "Well, you almost didn't make it past day 7." So I'm thinking I might be better off just sticking with the "31 runs in 31 days" goal for now and then re-evaluating at the end of the month. This would give me a natural place to end (or to begin a new streak). 

It continues. Day 9. 

No comments:

So this is Christmas... I lift!

Hmmmm.... lifting... Just a quick pop in here (mostly because I did my first at-home lifting workout just a little bit ago, and I have ...