Friday, February 09, 2007

The weekend is just about here...

Thursday 30 minute ride
Friday...gonna do a run

Did I write about Wednesday night at all? I got up at 4 a.m. to bike Wednesday morning. Went and did a 3.2 mile run Wednesday evening and followed that by a 1000 yard swim. That's a sprint tri in a day, I guess. Felt pretty good. No where near Ironman ready. I mean, we're not even talking in the same country, let alone the same ball park, but it's a long road back from where I've been for the last year or so.

Today is Friday, and I am grateful. I have several major projects going on in my life right now, and I'm trying to tackle them one at a time, but I also get a wee bit stressed at times if I look at the bigger picture. I may be interviewing realtors this weekend. We have avoided using them to this point because of their commission and our lack of money, but it's getting to the point where we'd just like to sell the house. I keep wondering what to do.

High drama happening at my old job, as well. It's my old job, so it's not having much of an effect on me. I can't say how happy I am that it's my old job. However, word came through a reliable grapevine that I was hired in to that position last year with the intention of making me fail...in other words, I was being set up for failure. I suspected it at the time. I'll go into detail about it sometime when I feel like it will be cathartic, but it's odd to have it confirmed that someone who offered me a job knowing that I was going to uproot my life and try something new in a new place far from home, did so knowing that she wanted me to fail because it would have benefit for her greater goals in the organization. This is all vague and strange, but I'm not ready to write specifics about it. Soon, though.

No comments:

So this is Christmas... I lift!

Hmmmm.... lifting... Just a quick pop in here (mostly because I did my first at-home lifting workout just a little bit ago, and I have ...