Thursday, February 15, 2007

My run for a spin...

1 hour trainer ride

I had planned a different kind of a day. I had planned a 4 a.m. spin and then a short run after work. When I say, "spin", though, I mean trainer ride. I didn't get up at 4 a.m. I wanted to sleep. And by the time I got home from work, I was whining about the cold, and I was pretty darn tired. Spending an hour and fifteen minutes in the truck each way to work every day makes it tough for me to get in a run when I get home. I'm more consistent if I go to the Y. I'm better if I get in a run before I get in the truck to come home. But getting in a run once I get home can be tough. It will get better once I have a coach telling me to run. For now, though, with me flying all free-form through my training, if I don't feel like running, I throw in another sport.

Tonight, it was a spin. A solid hour where I was hitting 210 or so on the power reading on my trainer on the hard sets. I'm so tired of my trainer, though. Can't wait for warmer weather and finding a riding group. Anyone from Kentucky reading this thing?

No comments:

So this is Christmas... I lift!

Hmmmm.... lifting... Just a quick pop in here (mostly because I did my first at-home lifting workout just a little bit ago, and I have ...