Sunday, February 04, 2007

Random Sunday night thoughts...Why didn't Prince sing Kiss?

Seriously. I didn't tune in to the half-time show for any reason other than to see Kiss. Ahh, well.

8+ mile run. The Amish loop and then some.
I'm not loving running right now, so I try to find any excuse to not do it. I'd rather be on the indoor trainer than run. That means there is something wrong with me. Something seriously wrong with me. BUT, today I got out for the Amish loop and then I did what is historically harder than anything for me... I ran right past the house to add on another mile and then some. It's really hard to run past the house when it's 16 degrees outside and windy, but I've got my coach's e-mail echoing in my head--I need to be doing more work on the run because that will carry over to the bike more than the bike will carry over to the run. I want to have a decent base for when I can afford to get back together with him in March. That's just a month away. I need to be building.

The unsold house
I guess the folks from last weekend didn't love the house as much as I thought they might love the house, so we didn't sell the house again this week. I'm going to have to send out some e-mail messages to realtors in the area and see if I can get any bites. Everyone wants to sell my house for me, but they want to do it at a price I can't afford. I'm stressed about it. It's a low-grade stress, but I'm stressed. I'd like to not be stressed about it.

Monday school
Not sure if this is happening or not. We were out Friday due to sickness. I'm not sure that the superintendent can determine that enough kids are still sick after the weekend to call school off. We live in such a rural area that it will be tough for us to make it in if there's any more snow on the ground tonight, so I'm hoping that it either doesn't snow at all or there is a clear call that we don't have school tomorrow. I'd prefer school. May 19th...I'm counting on being out in May.

No comments:

So this is Christmas... I lift!

Hmmmm.... lifting... Just a quick pop in here (mostly because I did my first at-home lifting workout just a little bit ago, and I have ...